Friday, January 4, 2013

Ultimate Hardwood & Stainless Cleaner

I have definitely tried my fair share of miracle cleaners over the years... especially since the advent of Pinterest. However I have finally found one I LOVE and am happy to share.

Our hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances are the bane of my existence. No matter how hard I scrubbed or how many different products as I tried, I could never keep them as shiny as my OCD nature demanded. In one cleaning with this cleaner, both were sparkly clean.

The best part - no harsh chemicals or odours! I even use Dr Bronner's Soap instead of dish soap to give it a yummy peppermint smell.

Ingredients

1 cup vinegar
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
2 to 3 drops dish soap

Directions

Using a funnel, combine the ingredients in a spray bottle.

For wood floors, simply lightly mist the floors with cleaner and wipe with a micro fibre mop.

For stainless steel, lightly mist and wipe with a dry rag.

  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...